Saturday 17 March 2012

My first step into the world of blogging

So a few months ago my friend told me that I should start a blog. I really didn't want to though as I was nervous about having other people view and critique my writing. But, after a bit of persuasion, I've finally decided to attempt to write a (hopefully not useless) blog.

I was originally going to choose a topic for this blog but I decided that I like the freedom of being able to post whatever is on your heart or mind at the time. I kinda don't know much about blogging and I have no idea what else to write in this introduction blog so I am going to take a leap of faith and hope my blog is at least semi-interesting for anyone that decides to read or follow it.

I like the colour orange so I think I'm going to use an orange template. :)

I don't know what else to say and I am trying to stop myself re-reading this blog cause I know that if I do I will most likely scrap it and start again......

So for the first time ever I am going to post a blog. :D :D :D




4 comments:

  1. Next time I promise I'll add a title :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! lol
    Done and dusted! Now you just gotta write a second post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too hard on yourself, give yourself some credit - This is a great first post!

    P.s. Don't try finding out who I am. There's no point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Her :D but one question. Who are you?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete