Saturday 24 March 2012

Meow

So after my last, super-manly post I thought I better write something to prove my manliness. *insert load of rubbish about bench presses, 10 k runs, blah, blah blah, blah, blah*

Now that that's out of the way. Cats. :D

Cats are, in my opinion, one of the cutest things on earth. So why do I have to consistently convince people that they are better than dogs?!?!? I mean it's obvious that canines are nowhere near as cute, or loving, or adorable as felines. Isn't it??

Although I admit that dogs tend to want to spend way more time with you than a cat would isn't it nice to be able to sit in the vicinity of your pet and not be jumped upon/licked immediately? This also makes it even more special when your cat decides to sit on your lap and spend time with you.

I wish I had a cat...........

 Dad needs to use the computer now so I'm going to post this even though I wanted it to be longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment